Innovative design combines practicality and functionality. Through-The-Lens glass optics are set at a 25 degree inclination to promote the correct angle for a neutral neck position for ergonomic excellence.
Individual adjustment allows the perfect positioning of the optics in front of each pupil for maximum clarity and optimum field of view. The focusable lenses enable the manipulation of the working distance, with users of different heights being able to utilise the same pair of loupes – reducing the need for several pairs.
- Innovative DFK prismatic optics with inbuilt angle of declination of 25 degrees
- Relieves eye, shoulder and neck fatigue
- Maintains neutral neck position and good posture
- Excellent field of view
- Multi-coated, high quality glass lenses
- Crystal clear edge-to-edge image with no aberration
- Bilateral, synchronised rotary PD adjustment, single handed left or right hand
- Pupillary distance (PD) adjustment from 46mm to 82mm continuous
- Optics can be flipped up to switch between magnified and normal view
- 3x, 4x and 5x magnification
- Adjustable working distance 400 – 550mm
- Available in Titanium Grey, Red and Blue frames with contrasting black optics