- Perfect for the Doctor’s room/bag for deciding when full spirometry is required
- Encouraging patients to stop smoking
- FEV1 – the measurement of choice in COPD screening
- % Predicted FEV1 – how do patients compare to normal values?
- Lung Age interpretation – meaningful and powerful information for the patient
- Visual image of a smoker – helps the patient realise the physical damage caused by smoking
Why Use it?
- To save you time by quickly highlighting patients requiring a full spirometry text
- Accurate, reliable, low cost
- Every GP should have one